ULTRA HIGH-STRENGTH ANCHORING EPOXY
CanRez 800 is a 2-component, structural epoxy system that offers exceptional strength in anchoring and doweling applications. It can be used in temperatures from 40°F to 110°F.
It has been tested in accordance with ASTM E488-10 and ASTM E1512-01 (2007) and may be used for short-term tensile loads which include dynamic, vibratory, seismic, wind, intermittent loading and shear loading for threaded rod and rebar.
- Anchoring threaded rod, bolts and rebar dowels into concrete
- Short-term tensile anchoring, including wind and seismic forces, and shear forces in accordance with allowable stress design (ASD)
- Grouting dowel bars and tie bars for full depth concrete pavement repairs
- Bonding hardened concrete to hardened concrete and freshly mixed concrete to hardened concrete
- A 100% solvent free system, Low VOC content
- Moisture insensitive allowing installation and curing in damp environments
- Withstands freeze-thaw conditions
- Little or no odor
- High modulus
- In-service temperature range between 35ºF and 180ºFSize: 30 KB CanRez 800 MSDS Ultra High-Strength Epoxy Part B Size: 30 KB CanRez 800 MSDS Ultra High-Strength Epoxy Part A Size: 249 KB CanRez 800 Ultra High-Strength Epoxy Installation Guidelines 2015 Size: 105 KB CanRez 800 Ultra High-Strength Epoxy Data Sheet 2015